Monday, September 14, 2009


New Blog!
As much as it breaks my heart to delete the previous one which i shant elaborate much on,
I've decided to start on a new one.
You see, my life is boring enough with a blog but its far much worse without one.
Because THERE ARE days where you feel like typing everything out creating new chapters of your life of every second of everyday and it made me realise, that the memories in a blog holds much more than your own to remember.
Well, right now, theres only thing to exaggarate on;
TIME FLIES FASTER THAN A ROCKET AT ITS MAX!
And hell no it aint a good thing.
Cause i'm having a hard time catching up.
Hari Raya is just around the corner.
$) ICANGOSHOPPING!
k gonna play combat arms with taufik.
BYEEE.
ps; wouldnt it be great if theres two of me to look at?
HA-HA.
kofficiallyggoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment